Sunday, September 19, 2010

Christian's Letter

Christian, we love you SO much. We are so very blessed to have you in our lives. Your smile could brighten anyones day! I can't believe how fast you are growing up, time just fly's by.
You have already began to teeth and it just breaks my heart, I wish I could just make the pain all go away!
Baby, you have already made me the proudest mommy there ever was and that anyone could ever imagine.
You love to watch cartoons and sit in your "big boy" chair. You absolutley love taking baths. You are such a little chatter box, you get that from your mama, once we start it's hard to stop :-)
I ALWAYS know when something is wrong, that is the ONLY time you are ever fussy any other time you are just as happy as can be.
You do hate being changed when you haven't had your "bah bah'', no matter how full your little diaper is we HAVE to feed you a little bit before we change you, what a little piggy you are! And I would have it NO other way.
Your personality is fabulous, and only getting better the bigger you get.
You look exactly like your daddy, which I absolutley adore, I have my "Big Paul" and my "Small Paul" How great is that!?
I thank God for bringing you and your daddy into my world each and every day.
You have forever changed me, & are just unbelievably perfect.
I want to be the perfect mommy for you...forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment