Sunday, September 19, 2010

All because two people fell in love


Paul,

This post is all for you.

If only I could come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling I have for you. All I can do is show you.

You have changed my life through and through with the love you have for me, it has made me a better and stronger person.

you push me to accomplish my goals and you are always there when I am down, you know exactly how to make me smile when I need it most.

Since day one we have shared something special, something most people only dream of.

I had been searching for you my whole life & now
you have made me the happiest I have ever been.
We are so blessed that God helped us find one another.

We made the most incredible thing in the world together, a handsome little boy, Christian, who is the best of both us.

I wanted to write this to say thank you for all you have done, are doing, and will do.

You are a wonderful man, you are my world, and my everything.

I love you more than the sun, the moon, the stars, the sky, & the whole universe.

Sweetheart, forever with you is going to be the greatest journey I could ever fathom. I cherish each and every moment of our lives together!
Love always,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment